[Newbie]Problem with XF86_SVGA in RedHat 7.2

Very strange: your system is trying to start X 3.3.6...
did you keep an old version of startx?
/etc/X11/X is usually a symlink to the server, check to what it is pointing. for X4.x.x it should
be pointing to /usr/X11R6/bin/XFree86
For X 3.3.6 it should be pointing to XF86_SVGA which you seem not to have.
You may want to try changing the link to XFree86 adapting the XF86Config-4 (if you have one)
otherwise checking the format of XF86Config (one of the differences between an X3 config and an X4
config is that the former has a "keyboard" and a "pointer" section while the later has two "input
device" sections)
Lionel