[Newbie]Getting started

--Apple-Mail-1-336746616

I'm not sure I'm where I wanted to be.
I have an older windows PC program that I wanted to run on my IMac G4.
I thought Xfree.86 was the pc emulator that would do it.  I downloaded
the entire package of
XFree86 4.2.0 and I got 3 screens:  A login and two xterms.  I searched
for downloads which would
give step by step instructions but found none.  The package seemed to
come with instructions but when
I tried to open it, the computer couldn't find the proper application.
Is there someone who could and would help me?  Thanx

--Apple-Mail-1-336746616

I'm not sure I'm where I wanted to be.

I have an older windows PC program that I wanted to run on my IMac G4.

I thought Xfree.86 was the pc emulator that would do it.  I downloaded
the entire package of

A login and two xterms.  I searched for downloads which would

give step by step instructions but found none.  The package seemed to
come with instructions but when

I tried to open it, the computer couldn't find the proper application.

Is there someone who could and would help me?  Thanx</color>
--Apple-Mail-1-336746616--