[Newbie]GUI lockups

Hi,
I was not aware that there was a Mystique 1064SG. However, I did have a 1064 and the lack of a
driver drove me to this list a long time ago, I found out that except from spending $100 for a
commercial driver (whose demo version worked quite well actually) the solution was to spend $50
for a new ATI card...
Lionel