[Newbie]Default background image for Gnome desktop

I am trying to upgrade to version 1.4 of Gnome.
I want that the default desktop background image when I login for the
first time
should be say "abc.jpg".

In which file should this entry be made. I have created my own rpms for
Gnome.
Which rpm will I have to change ?

Regards,
Aditya

This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and
confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named
above.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review, disclose,
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments. If you have

received this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately
by email or telephone at +91-20-2906177.