[Newbie]OpenBSD 3.0 ATI Radeon Mobility and XFree86 4.2.0

Hello all,

I have a IBM Thinkpad A30p with a ATI Radeon Mobility graphiccard.
Installed OS are Win2000 and OpenBSD-3.0.
After the installation of OpenBSD I tried to configure XFree86 by running
"xf86cfg".
XFree said that my graphic-card could't get properly detected and I should
update to the newest version of XFree86. Was I did afterwards.--> 4.2.0
binary!

The installation of XFree86 ran smoothly and everything seemed to be okay.

So I rerun "xf86cfg" to configure my devices for XFree86. But I couldn't
find my graphic-card in the devices list nor did I find any ATI graphic
cards to select.

---My Questions:------------------
Where are they? Where have they gone? :-)
How do I configure XFree86 (under OpenBSD 3.0) that it's running with my ATI
Radeon Mobility?
Do I have to install a special package?
Do I have to compile XFree86 from the source by my own?
-----------------------------------

When I try to run Xfree86 I get a lot of Errors and the color of the console
switches to green. I think that's because of a wrong configurated
graphiccard.

Funny is: under Suse Linux 6.3 this graphiccard is available! YAST can
handle this.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Jan Haensli