[Newbie]missing modules?

I recently attempted to load RedHat 7.2 but the XWindows doesn't seem to
work.

Processor = P200
video card = Matrox Millenium II
XFree86 version = 4.1.0

When I type startx at the command line to run XWindows it gives me the
following error messages (in the XFree86.0.log) :

(II) Open APM sucessful
(II) Module ABI versions:
	XFree86 ANSI C Emulation: 0.1
	XFree86 Video Driver: 0.4
	XFree86 XInput driver : 0.2
	XFree86 Server Extension : 0.1
	XFree86 Font Renderer : 0.2
(II) Loader running on linux
(II) LoadModule: "bitmap"
(WW) Warning, couldn't open module bitmap
(II) UnloadModule: "bitmap"
(EE) Failed to load module "bitmap" (module does not exist, 0)
(II) LoadModule: "pcidata"
(WW) Warning, couldn't open module pcidata
(II) UnloadModule: "pcidata"
(EE) Failed to load module "pcidata" (module does not exist, 0)

Fatal server error:
Unable to load required base modules, Exiting...

note: if there are spelling errors in the above error message, ignore them.
I basically copied this error off of the terminal of my other computer.

I'm a bit fuzzy on the XFree86 modules, but is there a way to reload them?
or do I have to reinstall?

Also... is there a way to search the past questions and answers that have
been asked and answer on this list?  I couldn't find a way to do it from the
website.

Anyway, thanks for the help