bpf_map_update_elem returns -ENOMEM

Hi,

I'm writing regarding a rather bizarre scenario that I'm hoping
someone could provide insight on. I have a map defined as follows:
```
struct {
    __uint(type, BPF_MAP_TYPE_LRU_HASH);
    __uint(max_entries, 1000000);
    __type(key, struct my_map_key);
    __type(value, struct my_map_val);
    __uint(map_flags, BPF_F_NO_COMMON_LRU);
    __uint(pinning, LIBBPF_PIN_BY_NAME);
} my_map SEC(".maps");
```
I have several fentry/fexit programs that need to perform updates in
this map. After a certain number of map entries has been reached,
calls to bpf_map_update_elem start returning `-ENOMEM`. As one
example, I'm observing a program deployment where we have 816032
entries on a 64 CPU machine, and a certain portion of updates are
failing. I'm puzzled as to why this is occurring given that:
- The 1M entries should be preallocated upon map creation (since I'm
not using `BPF_F_NO_PREALLOC`)
- The host machine has over 120G of unused memory available at any given time

I've previously reduced max_entries by 25% under the assumption that
this would prevent the problem from occurring, but this only caused
map updates to start failing at a lower threshold. I believe that this
is a problem with maps using the `BPF_F_NO_COMMON_LRU` flag, my
reasoning being that when map updates fail, it occurs consistently for
specific CPUs.
At this time, all machines experiencing the problem are running kernel
version 5.15, however I'm not currently able to try out any newer
kernels to confirm whether or not the same problem occurs there. Any
ideas on what could be responsible for this would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
Chase Hiltz