Re: Bug in xdp synproxy kernel code

On Fri, Dec 8, 2023 at 4:42 AM Minh Le Hoang <minh.lehoang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Thanks, I understand that.  I could not get your filter scenario
working in the lab probably due to my lab setup issue. I thought
letting synproxy handle SYNACK from the backend server is kind of an
extra workload in my humble opinion :), filtering only on
client/internet side should be good enough, but I don't know your
environment.