Re: XDP redirect - ping fail

Hello Marco,

I am working on that but I could see a couple of discussions where it
has been mentioned we may have to
enhance xdp to have support NAT.

As an experiment in the same topology, adding masquerade NAT rules (ip
translation) without XDP doesn't have a ping issue.
Does this mean we need to have something like xdp-iptables to add NAT rules ?