LPC 2022 Networking and BPF Track CFP (Final Reminder)

This is the final reminder for the Call for Proposals (CFP) for the Networking
and BPF track at the 2022 edition of the Linux Plumbers Conference (LPC), which
is planned to be held in Dublin, Ireland, on September 12th - 14th, 2022.

Note that the conference is planned to be both in person and remote (hybrid).
CFP submitters should ideally be able to give their presentation in person to
minimize technical issues if circumstances permit, although presenting remotely
will also be possible.

This year's Networking and BPF track technical committee is comprised of:

   David S. Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Jakub Kicinski <kuba@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Paolo Abeni <pabeni@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Eric Dumazet <edumazet@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Alexei Starovoitov <ast@xxxxxxxxxx>
   Daniel Borkmann <daniel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Andrii Nakryiko <andrii@xxxxxxxxxx>

We are seeking proposals of 40 minutes in length (including Q&A discussion).

Any kind of advanced Linux networking and/or BPF related topic will be considered.

Please submit your proposals through the official LPC website at:

   https://lpc.events/event/16/abstracts/

Make sure to select "eBPF & Networking" in the track pull-down menu.

Proposals must be submitted by August 10th, and submitters will be notified of
acceptance by August 12th.

Final slides (as PDF) are due on the first day of the conference.

We are very much looking forward to a great conference and seeing you all!