af_xdp_user.c limits

I have some questions regarding the limits in
https://github.com/xdp-project/xdp-tutorial/blob/master/advanced03-AF_XDP/af_xdp_user.c

NUM_FRAMES is hard-coded to 4096. Can I change NUM_FRAMES to 65536 to buffer a large number of packets?

FRAME_SIZE is hard-coded to XSK_UMEM__DEFAULT_FRAME_SIZE which is 4096 bytes in my setup. Can I just change FRAME_SIZE to 2048 to save memory?

XSK_RING_CONS__DEFAULT_NUM_DESCS is used to set the rx ring size to 2048. I have a NIC that can handle 8192 packets. Should I adjust the rx ring size to match?

XSK_RING_PROD__DEFAULT_NUM_DESCS is used to set the tx ring size to 2048. Similarly, should I adjust the tx ring size to match the NIC?

Howard

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message and any attachment from your system. Do not copy them or disclose the contents to any other person.