Re: XDP_REDIRECT not working in XDP_DRV_MODE with Intel xgbe driver

On 14/02/2022 19.10, Sophia Yoo wrote:

I am relatively new to BPF/XDP [...]

I see you come for academia, so I will recommend reading our XDP paper as a start:
 https://github.com/xdp-project/xdp-paper

Title: “The eXpress Data Path: Fast Programmable Packet Processing in the Operating System Kernel” which was presented at ACM CoNEXT 2018 on December 5th, 2018.

[...]
My NIC driver is Intel xgbe. I am using bcc to attach and load my xdp
and tc programs.

This "xgbe" driver doesn't exist in the kernel tree under Intel.
Are you sure this is the correct driver?

--Jesper