Re: AF_XDP socket TX path interact with TC?

> What is your use-case for adding a TX-timestamp to the packet?
>
> --Jesper
my use case is rather simple, I want to use AF_XDP for traffic tester
type of application, essentially, this application generates testing
traffic, egress via NIC-1, goes into a DUT, and DUT forward the
traffic back into NIC-2, the application need to measure the DUT's
forwarding latency for each packet, so it needs to know the timestamp
of test traffic TX on NIC-1 and RX on NIC-2

                  +-----+