Kernel crashes with AF_XDP on localhost interface

Hello.

On some machines we're getting into problems when using AF_XDP on the
localhost interface.  For example a repeated kernel panic on
5.9.1.arch1-1: https://imgur.com/a/1APC10C

The code seems to work even on localhost on another machine (some 5.4
kernel, different distro) and previous testing on more realistic cases
also didn't have this problem (i40e and ixgbe, different kernels
again)... though that's no _real_ proof that that our code doesn't do
something "weird".

Any suggestion what to do next?  (We certainly don't have resources to
understand the kernel-side code.)

BTW, AF_XDP seems to work out great for our Knot DNS
https://www.knot-dns.cz/benchmark/ (even in .cz TLD production) and
we're now finishing the same for Knot Resolver.

--Vladimir