Create copy of packate given to BPF

Hi,

I'd like to create a copy of a packet inside a BPF program, alter some
of its headers and redirect it and the original packet to different
interfaces, either on XDP or TC layers.

By taking a look at the helpers list, I have the impression this is
not currently supported, but as things evolve rapidly in the BPF area,
I want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything.

So, is there a way to do this today?

Thanks,
Matheus Castanho