Re: Using pinned maps within a network namespace

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 11:46 AM John McDowall
<jmcdowall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> This may be a dumb question, I have set up a simple test environment
> with multiple network namespaces running on a ubuntu 20.04 vagrant
> box, with the latest github libbpf.
>
> I want to use a pinned map, I can make /sys/fs/bpf shared by:
>
> $ mount mount --make-shared /sys/fs/bpf
> $ mount --bind /sys/fs/bpf /sys/fs/bpf

Similar commands `mount --bind /sys/fs/bpf /sys/fs/bpf1` in the same namespace
works fine.

Maybe there are restrictions related to namespace? Maybe it becomes readonly?
Could you print out the error code below?