TCP Payload

Hi,

I want to be able to read the data being sent in TCP payloads using XDP (in c), but so far all I can read is a number of headers (eth->iph->tcp->dns). Is it possible to get the TCP payload (i.e. client sent data) from xdp_md at all? Been looking online for hours, doesn't seem like anyone who's done XDP that's posted about it has ever parsed such data, hoping it's possible :(

Thanks