Re: building eBPF

> The iproute2 BPF-loader does not support BTF.  I think upstream agrees
> that it would be too much work to add (and maintain) it, so the current
> plan[1] is to convert iproute2 to use libbpf instead.

So I updated my iproute2 because I was initially getting an error like

" Error fixing up map structure, incompatible struct bpf_elf_map used?
  Error fetching ELF ancillary data!
  Unable to load program
"
with the native iproute2 binaries, and thought it may be due to
a header mismatch.

> Why do you want to use 'tc' to load XDP?

I was merely using the exsiting example in samples to try to understand
this. If the existing example is misleading, it should be removed.

> I actually think this is only a warning, and the program is actually
> loaded...

no I dont believe it is. if you insert a break in the script before
it gets to cleanup, and try

   # ip netns exec ns2 bash
   # tc filter show dev vens2

it will not show any loaded filters.