xdpsock poll syscall CPU 100%

Hi,

I'm trying to save some CPU cycles when there is no packet arrives.
I enable the poll syscall option of xdpsock, by doing

$ ./xdpsock -r -p -S -i ens16
 sock0@ens160:0 rxdrop xdp-skb poll()
                pps         pkts        1.00
rx              0           0
tx              0           0

Since there is no packet coming, I though by calling poll()
system call, the xdpsock process will be blocked and CPU utilization
should be way under 100%. However, I'm still seeing 100%
CPU utilization. Am I understanding this correctly?

Thanks,
William