Transmitting packets with AF_XDP on lo iface

Hi all,

I'm playing with AF_XDP with a program based on the sample one in the
xdp-tutorial repo.

The program is a simple UDP echo server, and works fine on any interface
_but_ the loopback one!

When I run it on lo, I can:

* receive packets
* send the responses
* see the UDP packets I'm sending from AF_xDP in tcpdump

but the actual application does not receive any traffic.

I also tried the original example in xdp-tutorial (which replies to ICMP
echo requests rather than UDP packets) and I can observe the same
behaviour.

I'm using:

* xdp-tutorial from master
* Ubuntu 19.10
* kernel 5.3.0

Is this a known issue? Does lo require any special configuration to work
with AF_XDP?

Cheers,
Gilberto