AF_XDP headroom

Hello.

I configured .frame_headroom = 0 (default) but I receive packets with
larger one (256).  Am I doing something wrong?  Kernel [docs] says:

> There is also an option to set the headroom of each single buffer in
the UMEM. If you set this to N bytes, it means that the packet will
start N bytes into the buffer leaving the first N bytes for the
application to use.

which doesn't sound to leave an option for kernel-space to
change/increase it, but apparently it does so for me.  In my case it
wouldn't really be an issue, except it makes me unsure e.g. whether 2k
frames are guaranteed to handle standard 1.5k payloads.

[docs]
https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/latest/networking/af_xdp.html?highlight=headroom

Thanks
--Vladimir