sharing a simple ebpf code sample

Hi,

I just wanted to share a code sample I put together which does
MPLSinIP encap/decap via clasct (not xdp).

https://github.com/fzakaria/ebpf-mpls-encap-decap

I know there's quite a few samples in the Linux source tree but I
found them lacking in terms of comments for someone new to the new
space.
(They were more geared at demonstrating a particular feature
specifically rather than simply instructional)

Learning & using ebpf for a project at work in a similar capacity
(encap/decap) has been a joy/fun to work with.

Cheers,
Farid Zakaria