Should we remove xdp-newbies from kernel patch CC-list?

Question to people subscribed to xdp-newbies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing
list.  As you likely have noticed, patches and kbuild-bot is sending
XDP related kernel stuff to this mailing list.  This is caused by being
listed in the kernel MAINTAINERS file[1].

I've tried to create a survey to collect answers easier:
 https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MTSL5T3

People can also just respond to mailing-list or just me (if you are
shy or want to reduce ML traffic) then I'll collect the results.

[1] https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/v5.2-rc7/MAINTAINERS#L17263-L17271
--
Best regards,
  Jesper Dangaard Brouer