ethtool isn't showing xdp statistics

Hi.
I'm trying to do a xdp performance test on redhat based environment.
To do so, I compiled kernel 5.0.13 and iproute 4.6.0
Then I loaded compiled code to interface with below command.
#ip -force link set dev enp7s0f0 xdp object xdptest.o

After that packets dropped as expected but I can not see statistics
with ethtool command like below.
#ethtool -S enp7s0f0 | grep xdp

ethtool version is 4.8
I did my test with that NIC
Intel Corporation 82599ES 10-Gigabit SFI/SFP+ Network Connection (rev 01)

I wonder why I can't see statistics. Did I miss something while
compiling kernel or iproute? Should I also compile ethtool too?

--
Ibrahim Ercan