Re: AF_XDP fib lookup

Well, I thought about this for some time. The main problem is, as I
already experimented with, the bpf verifier. It does effectively
prevent sure bugs and kernel panics, but it's also full of false
positives (e.g. parsing optional headers with tlv format is a huge
pain). My use-case is a dataplane for tunnel encap/decap, keeping
track of the right sessions and their accounting, packet
classification, routing, and some other smaller things. In my view,
clearly it's almost impossible doing all of this in XDP, therefore the
choice of AF_XDP. I hope this makes sense.

Thank you