Debugging cpumap_kthread drops

Hi all,

I'm encountering the following log line "xdp_cpumap_kthread: kthread
cpu=0 map_id=155 action=REDIRECT processed=1 drops=1 sched=1", and as
you can see the "drops" counter is =1, thus not good. Is there any way
to know the reason of such error? This is triggered when the IP dst
address of a to be forwarded packet doesn't have a corresponding ARP
entry, so what the XDP program does is basically redirecting the
packet to a different CPU core for the net stack processing which will
perform ARP, at least that's the intent. I should say that it
perfectly worked some days ago, but now I'm encountering this. So, is
there any possible way to debug deeper in a "xdp_cpumap_kthread
drops"?

Thank you