CPU redirect and skb mode

Hello,

I'm currently working on implementing XDP CPU redirect map inside
Suricata.

I've used CPU redirect map on my test laptop that has only skb mode
available and my implementation was failing with result being almost
all packets if not all were dropped.

So I decided to build the XPD sample and test them:

sudo ./xdp_redirect_cpu --debug -d wlan0  --cpu 4 -S

The result was the same with packet blocked.

Am I missing something in the setup ?

For those interested, I've pushed my POC implementation here:
https://github.com/regit/suricata/commit/b1369fd0dc3a22a932190846a8bcbec4bfbd34b2

BR,
--
Eric Leblond <eric@xxxxxxxxx>