 Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 12:50:42 -0700
 From: Tom Herbert <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 To: people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [NetDev] Netdev 2.2- November 8-10 in Seoul, Korea

Hello,

We'd like to remind you that Netdev 2.2 is fast approaching. It's
November 8th-10th, 2017 in Seoul, Korea.

There is still plenty time to register at
https://onlineregistrations.ca/netdev22/ !

We have amazing content lined up for the conference. Please check out
https://www.netdevconf.org/2.2/schedule.html

Travel and hotel information can be found at
https://www.netdevconf.org/2.2/travel-hotel.html.

Please forward this info to as many of our fellow geeks as you can find.

See you in Seoul!

Thanks,
Tom on behalf of the Netdev 2.2 organizers
http://lists.netdevconf.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/people