Re: BPF updates 04

On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 06:49:55PM +0000, Fuchs, Adel wrote:

> I registered to this mailing list since I need help running a eBPF
> sample. Though, I'm not able to post anything. I get an email back,
> saying that I'm a virus.  Do you have any idea how to solve this? I
> really need help with eBPF. I get an error, and I don't now haw to
> solve it...

Not sure what the error is without any specifics. Are you sending a text
only message?  From the LKML FAQ[0] it says:
"Don't post in HTML format! If you are using IE or Netscape, please turn
off HTML formatting for your posts to the kernel list."

Maybe you can check that and resend?

Thanks.

[0]: http://vger.kernel.org/lkml/

--