XDP eBPF tutorial presentation given at LLC2017

Hi All XDP-newbies,

I recently gave a presentation[1] about how to write XDP eBPF programs,
at LundLinuxCon[2].  The example is a ready to use XDP DDoS protection
program, which does IPv4 blacklisting, and is available on GitHub[3].

I hope people will find this useful, and start writing their own DDoS
protection XDP/eBPF programs.  Such that we can build up an arsenal of
small XDP programs that can handle different types of DDoS attacks.

[1] http://people.netfilter.org/hawk/presentations/LLC2017/
[2] https://lundlinuxcon.org/
[3] https://github.com/netoptimizer/prototype-kernel/tree/master/kernel/samples/bpf
[4] https://twitter.com/JesperBrouer/status/860139907376984064