Simple analytics for docs.kernel.org and patchwork, please?

Hi!

We have a few netdev-related bots with various simple status pages.
I hooked them up to analytics recently, here's the dash:
https://plausible.io/netdev.bots.linux.dev

Plausible was described here: https://lwn.net/Articles/822568/
it's supposedly-open, and privacy-focused, no cookies etc.

It's useful for me when deciding where to invest my time,
and to back up the efforts to my employer with some data.

Now, most of us agree that kernel docs leave something to be desired.
At the same time maintainers are repeatedly faced with people who post
code without reading the docs, which puts the time invested in writing
them into question. I can't help but think that providing some
analytics for docs.kernel.org traffic would be beneficial.
I would use it.

Thoughts?

Does anyone think that even non-intrusive analytics are a no go?

Does anyone know better alternatives than Plausible?