Re: Bugbot for all kernel bugs?

On Mon, Jul 10, 2023 at 07:28:26PM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> Hi Konstantin. Is there any hope that bugbot will be usable for all
> kernel bugs in bugzilla.kernel.org soon? It sounded some weeks ago like
> that wasn't too far away, that's why I wonder if we might have arrived
> at a point where this support could be enabled.

I just need to add a wrapper that would make it more convenient to run as an
actual service as opposed to in a screen session I've been using for testing
purposes. Probably a day worth of effort, plus documentation.

> Sorry for bothering you about this, but I'm getting a bit tired by all
> that tedious man-in-the-middle between reporters and developers to let
> one group know about things the other did...

So, we can't easily do "enable for all the bugs" because the bot was written
with the idea that it would be invoked per-component. Is there a bugzilla
component (and a matching mailing list) that you have in mind for the bot?

-K