Re: Monitoring the status of your own patches on patchwork?

On 12/13/21 10:37, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 12:06, Toke Høiland-Jørgensen <toke@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi everyone!
>>
>> I was wondering if anyone had any nifty tricks or utilities to help
>> monitor the status of your own patch submissions on a patchwork
>> instance? Things like getting a notification when a patch changes status
>> or when one of the automated checks on that particular patchwork
>> instance fails for a patch you submitted?
>>
>> I can just filter the patchwork web interface to my name, of course, but
>> I would like something that can be automated so I can make the stuff I
>> care about show up in my inbox :)
>
> I'll just mention 'patman status' here, which collects tags from
> patchwork so you can send them with the next version. It also shows
> you code-review snippets on the cmdline which I find much faster to
> process, particularly for large patches. See below, although it's a
> bit hard to read without the colours that patman uses.
>
> I would like something that can track all the series and tell me what
> is outstanding. At the moment I keep a manual list but often forget
> things.

Hi,
Where is this 'patman' found, please?

I see   https://source.denx.de/u-boot/custodians/u-boot-dm/-/tree/patman-working
and   https://github.com/siemens/u-boot/tree/master/tools/patman
(the latter one seems to be untouched recently).

Is there another URL or is the denx.de URL the one to use?

thanks.
--
~Randy