wireless-regdb: Update regulatory rules for Canada on 5GHz

My apologies but I have made a mistake.

My previous submission about Canada is invalid. The weather frequency range has already been avoided.

Here is the correct information I meant to share with you.

https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/sf10971.html#s6

"Devices with occupied bandwidths which overlap different bands shall comply with all operational requirements for each band."

https://semfionetworks.com/blog/5ghz-regulations-in-canada-2018-update/

Canada still permits the lower 5ghz frequencies to be used for VHT 160. But it's missing according to the information for the Canadian profile in line 326

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sforshee/wireless-regdb.git/tree/db.txt#n326.

And I wanted to mention that for 5150 - 5250 on line 328, the transmit power has been increased to 1 watt or "30 dBm" according to this document here.

https://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/sf11294.html