Re: EU/CEPT Decision for 6 GHz usage

Here is the current list of EU Member States:

https://european-union.europa.eu/principles-countries-history/country-profiles_en

The definition of an EU Member State is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_state_of_the_European_Union

Article 3 of Decision 2021/1067 mentions the following:

"By 1 December 2021, Member States shall designate the 5 945-6 425 MHz
frequency band and make it available on a nonexclusive,
non-interference and non-protected basis, for the implementation of
WAS/RLANs in accordance with the technical conditions set out in the
Annex."

In other words, EU Member States are required to follow the harmonized
RF regulations defined by the European Commission.

Best regards,

Dennis