Different indoor and and outdoor constraints for the same band

I noticed that the rule for ID (Indonesia) looks like it only allows
for indoor operation.

country ID: DFS-JP
        # ref: https://jdih.kominfo.go.id/produk_hukum/view/id/676/t/peraturan+menteri+komunikasi+dan+informatika+nomor+1+tahun+2019+tanggal+24+april+2019
        (2400 - 2483.5 @ 40), (500 mW), NO-OUTDOOR
        (5150 - 5350 @ 80), (200 mW), NO-OUTDOOR
        (5725 - 5825 @ 80), (200 mW), NO-OUTDOOR

However, the referenced document seems to allow frequencies in the 2.4
and 5.8 GHz bands for outdoor use as well, but with a different power
and channel width constraints. Therefore I propose the following
additional rules for the ID regulatory domain.

        (2400 - 2483.5 @ 20), (4 W), NO-INDOOR
        (5725 - 5825 @ 20), (4 W), NO-INDOOR

The parser dbparse.py and nl80211.h understand the NO-INDOOR keyword,
but I cannot find any occurrences of it in db.txt. Furthermore, as the
reg domain rules are processed by cfg80211, the supported frequencies
are annotated accordingly and NO-OUTDOOR is mapped to the flag
NL80211_FREQUENCY_ATTR_INDOOR_ONLY. There is however no equivalent for
the NO-INDOOR annotation.

Should same frequency band, or parts of it, be specified multiple
times with the NO-INDOOR and NO-OUTDOOR annotations as proposed? If
not, how should cases like this otherwise be handled, where the indoor
constraints are not a superset of the outdoor constraints?

Thanks,
Johan