Tx power for slave devices in ETSI DFS region

Hello,

according to ETSI
https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_en/301800_301899/301893/02.01.01_60/en_301893v020101p.pdf
section 4.2.3.2.2, table 2
Note 3 states:
 >Slave devices without a Radar Interference Detection function shall
 >comply with the limits for the frequency range 5 250 MHz to 5 350 MHz.

And Tx power limits are defined as following:
5150 to 5350: 20 dbm
5470 to 5725: 27 dbm

Which means that if STA device can not do radar detection, it must use
20dbm Tx powers on all channels (can not use 27 dbm limit).

Looking at regdb
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sforshee/wireless-regdb.git/tree/db.txt,
power limit for frequency range 5470 to 5725 is defined at 27 dbm.

Question is: does wireless core assumes that each device can do radar
detection in slave modes (eg acting as a STA) and it is enabled by
default? I couldn't find any logic in kernel which would limit 27 dbm
power to 20 for STA devices.