Question about 5.8 GHz in E.U.

Hello,

thank you for your insights !

Not all EU mandatorily share the exact same rules, but the doument I
referenced in my first post says that the values should be the minimal ones.
If a country wish to allow more power in a given band, it can do so
(most often will not).

As a user, I can says that the DJI Spark is a good example of device
that works well on the SRD band, despite the limited power. It's quite
annoying that this band is not allowed by current database.

Best regards,

Mathieu Peyr?ga

Le 13/09/2017 ? 15:55, Maximilian Engelhardt a ?crit?: