ibase_query - in php 7 is required the "link identifier"?

Hi,

I'm migrating from PHP 5.2 to PHP 7.0.0 VC14 x64 TS and using Firebird 2.5
on windows

>From Manual

<<
ibase_query

(PHP 5)
ibase_query — Execute a query on an InterBase database

Description

resource ibase_query ([ resource $link_identifier ], string $query [, int
$bind_args ] )
Performs a query on an InterBase database.

Parameters

link_identifier
An InterBase link identifier. If omitted, the last opened link is assumed.

If link identifier is omitted, so that the last opened link is used, then
php returns only ERR_CONNECTION_RESET.

I searched for ibase_query on full changelog (5.X /7.0) and I found nothing.

in php 7 is required the "link identifier" or is a bug?

if it is required, the change was documented in one migration guides or
changelog?

thanks