Re: PHP Version 5.6.10

On 09/07/2015 09:11, Jan Ehrhardt wrote:
Anatol is absolutely right that you'd better upgrade to Apache 2.4, but if you can't there is a php5apache2_2.dll in my builds: http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=6359 Jan

OK downloaded the apachelounge version and everything seems to be working for now. One thing though I would like to fix and that is this:

Ugly-Error <http://s11.postimg.org/bq68my08z/2015_07_10_0317.png>

Anything out there for a Windows system?

I will now work on upgrading to apache 2.4.x and get up to date with all these things. My PHP is up to date, MySQL is up to date, PHPMyAdmin is up to date and only apache remains which should be updated by this weekend.

Thanks once again to both of you for advising me.

Best regards,