OpenSSL version mismatch between Apache and PHP

Anatol already knows about this, but maybe Pierre should take a look as
well.

http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=29663#29663

Quote: To synchronize the used version between Apache & PHP, the PHP
guys can contact directly to me. I believe Apache is leading, because
other languages and modules using OpenSSL are around.

And another quote: We have now already 0.9 and 1.0.1, this on request
from PHP.

See also
https://github.com/winlibs/openssl/commit/4167e32916fca01cf3daee1a73159621a9e5190a

Jan