Re: win32service on php 5.4

Hi Anatol,
Thanks for the fast reply
The code from trunk worked.But it only worked because I used it to install the service and then start it
which created two DWORD values that I did not have before[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\<Service>]WOW64 = 1BasePriority = 20
Once I added those to my service it started no problem.
Before that I used "sc create" to create the service
All best,Momchil