RE: Re: WinCache 1.3.5 release on SourceForge

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Krawczyk [mailto:tomkrawc@xxxxxxxxx]

> Can you tell when sources will be available on the http://pecl.php.net/package/wincache?

Yeah, as soon as I remember how to do this, I'll take care of it.  ^_^

> Another question. Are you planing to make x64 version?
> PHP 5.5 is ready for x64 and a lot of people is interested in.

We do not have an official build of x64 at this time.  I'm not
at liberty to discuss forward looking statements regarding x64
support.  We are aware that there is keen interest from customers
regarding x64 support, and we are evaluating the required effort
to add x64 support to WinCache.

Thank you for your interest!

    --E.