Re: Running more PHP-versions with php_opcache.dll

"Anatol Belski" in php.windows (Mon, 8 Jul 2013 18:54:30 +0200):
>You can try to run from another user account, then the mmap filename will
>change.

When I saw the name ZendOPcache.MemoryBase@Administrator I already was
thinking about such a solution. That must be possible with mote than one
instance of Apache, but I do not see how it could be possible with
several PHP's under 1 Apache. Running Apache as 1 user and PHP-CGI as
another user is bound to lead to problems (if it is possible at all).

>From the OPcache readme:

opcache.mmap_base
  Mapping base of shared memory segments (for Windows only). All the PHP
  processes have to map shared memory into the same address space. This
  directive allows to manually fix the "Unable to reattach to base
  address" errors.

Could this be a way out? It looks like this setting overrides the
setting in ZendOPcache.MemoryBase. What I want is that the OPcache of
PHP 5.5 does not share the memory with PHP 5.3. Can that be reached by
setting one mmap_base to 20000000 and the other to 30000000 (or
something like that). If you think this is possible, what would the
settings be for opcache.mmap_base of both PHP instances?

Jan