php_win32service.dll with PHP 5.4.13

​Hello,

I have this huge problem, hope you can help me with.

I compile my own PHP with an additional PECL
(php_win32service)

Unfortunately, the ext was not working properly. The windows
service wouldn’t start.

So I downloaded the whole distro from here:

http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=24113

Still no go.

I know it works, because I got the same ext from the ZEND
Server distro and it works just fine

The only problem is that the ZEND version is NTS and I need
TS

Cheers,

Momchi