Re: [PHP-DB] School timetable in php

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 7:00 AM, Vinay Kannan <vinykan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to develop a school time table system in php mysql, anybody has
> any headsup on the same, i was thinking about some existing scripts to take
> a look at.

Not entirely clear what is meant by "time table" -- do you mean
schedule of classes? Important dates in the school year? or...?

Also, what is it you want to be able to do with this? Who will be
using this? There are many different approaches one can take,
depending on what needs to happen. Hard to know what to suggest
without a little more info?