bzChess site (sort of) functional now

For those who don't know about it, have been working on a sort of online interactive person-to-person chess game handling engine:
http://www.blindza.co.za/bzChess/

The google code project page for bzChess:
http://code.google.com/p/bz-chess/

Or a direct download URL for the zip file with all source, SQL script file, etc. in it - if interested:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13327195/bzChess3.zip

Effectively, this is meant to just provide/be a way for various people to play chess against other guys, with email notifications relating to opponents moves, game states, etc., and, I primarily used it as a form of practice-makes-perfect for playing around with specific forms/approaches to web development/programming, but anyway...

If you feel like it, have a look, and let me know what you think - there's a comment/feedback form once logged in as well, etc., and, yes, there might still be bugs/issues with site, since not easiest thing for a developer to test their own code/sites, but anyway...<smile>

 Another test/play around page is the one that just lets you mess around with moving pieces on board - will still try to validate pieces moves somewhat, but since it stores board state per session, once you close browser, it will have lost layout as such:
http://www.blindza.co.za/testBoard.php

Lastly, if you think it works ok/well enough, you're also welcome to pass this on to other people to have a look at/play around with, and I do still plan to make some changes/additions to interface etc., but let's see...

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA