Class help

Evening all,

I am starting to learn OOP and I am creating a class that validates an array of data to save me escaping and validating:

public function validateArray($testArray)
    {
        $cxn->connection()

        foreach($testArray as $sub)
        {
            // 1
            echo $sub . '<br/><br/>';
        }
    }

At // 1 i am going to escape and validate data, but then want to rebuild the array to pass back.

I cannot work the rebuild of array, can you assist?
--

Best Regards,

Gavin