Re: PECL HTTP Extension for PHP 5.4

Well PHP 5.4 loads and runs, but the HTTP functions still don't get registered and I don't see the HTTP section in phpinfo(). I verified that Iconv and OpenSSL are enabled. Did I miss a dependency?

I should probably add I am trying to run this on IIS, not Apache. I need the non-thread safe version, if it exists.