Re: APC extension / PHP 5.4

On 17-Mar-12 1:26, Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:
On 03/16/2012 01:09 PM, Sergei wrote:
Hello PHPers,

could you please shed some light on the current status of APC in PHP 5.4
on Windows?

A few weeks have passed since the release of 5.4, still APC is unstable
to say the least. And surprisingly, considering the extension is really
useful, it seems like no one cares much.
SVN changelog is not very informative, so I hope some developer will
read this message and provide some infos on the APC roadmap.

Also, any plans to provide Windows builds in the future? Or even ship it
along with other standard extensions?

Current svn trunk is quite stable with 5.4, at least on UNIX systems. I
have no idea about Windows.

-Rasmus

Thanks for the reply, yes it works fine under *nix. I do most of my work on Win7, thus the question specifically about Windows.
And my APC build from SVN just stops responding randomly after a while.